- Energy Code Assistance
- Energy Code Facts
- IECC Blower Door Test
- Illinois Blower Door Test Results
- Arlington Heights, IL Blower Door Test Results I IECC Code Verification
- Chicago Blower Door Tests | Illinois Energy Code Testing
- Deerfield, IL Blower Door Tests I IECC Verification
- Elmhurst Blower Door Test
- Glencoe, IL Blower Door Tests I IECC Code Compliance
- Glenview Blower Door Test Results | Air Leakage Testing
- Hinsdale Blower Door Test Results
- Lombard Blower Door Testing | Air Leakage Testing Results
- Naperville Blower Door Test | Illinois Energy Code Testing
- Skokie, IL Blower Door Tests I IECC Verification
- Winnetka Blower Door Results | Illinois Energy Conservation Code
- Illinois Blower Door Test Results
- IECC Duct Testing
- IECC Energy Modeling
- Energy Code Comparison Charts
- Indoor Air Quality
- Energy Efficiency
- HVAC Design & Testing
- Building Science Training
Comfort and Savings Year-Round!
Priority Energy is the Chicago-area’s award-winning Aeroseal dealer. Our trusted comfort advisors will seal your ductwork quickly without the mess of cutting through walls. Highly trained and experienced, our team has performed over a thousand duct sealing jobs throughout the Midwest with clients in historical homes, new construction homes, townhomes, condos, schools, universities and businesses. Your satisfaction is our priority!
It is estimated that 20-40% of the conditioned air (which you are paying for)
is wasted due to leaky ductwork (EPA).
Why do the EPA and the U.S. DOE recommend Aeroseal? Because properly sealed ducts are such an important component of indoor comfort, indoor air quality, energy efficiency and lower utility costs! Go to our Aeroseal Facts and Benefits page for additional health benefits!
Whether you are building a new home, remodeling an existing home or making commercial improvements, Aeroseal duct sealing is a simple, guaranteed method that will reduce air leaks, improve year-round comfort, lower energy costs and improve indoor air quality.
Get guaranteed duct sealing results that will pass new construction code requirements every time. Stop wasting time and money with old-fashioned tape and mastic. Switch to Priority Energy’s Aeroseal service and receive your IECC verification report the same day!
Aeroseal Awards & Endorsements
Aeroseal has won over 10 awards for its innovation, indoor air quality benefits and energy efficiency success. Most recently, it was named 2016 AHR Expo’s Innovation Award for Product of the Year, 2016 AHR Innovation Award Gold Medalist, and the 2015 Innovation Award Gold Medalist by Interclima+Elec Trade Fair.
The Aeroseal process won the "Best of What’s New" award from Popular Science magazine, and the "Energy 100" award from the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE). The DOE also rated the Aeroseal duct sealing process as one of the 23 most beneficial technologies available to American consumers that has come out since the agency was created. It has also been featured on “Ask This Old House” and NBC’s “The Today Show.”
UL certified and approved by prestigious standards bodies such as ANSI/BPI (Building Performance Institute), NGBS (National Green Building Standard) and FEMP (Federal Energy Management Program), Aeroseal is on its way to becoming the mainstream duct sealing process.
Contact us to schedule an Aeroseal appointment today.
by Robert F. Schildgen
Priority Energy will lead a trial installation of the Department of Energy's (DOE) Extended Plate & Beam wall system for a Chicago-area home builder.